- Appearance: Superior Whiteness
- Pot Life: 25 – 30 minutes
- Initial Setting Time: 15 – 20 minutes
- Coverage @ thickness of 10 mm. : 20 – 25 Sq. ft./Bag of 25 Kg
GYP + Gypsum Plaster or Gypsum Powder is lightweight gypsum based plaster suitable for application on most internal backgrounds including brick, block, and concrete. It consists of Superior quality gypsum, formulated with special additives to enhance working and setting characteristics. It is made up of lightweight aggregates to have good workability, coverage, and application. Excellent surface finish and good impact strength are its primary properties. Gypsum Plaster provides Superior whiteness with the smooth matt finish which is ready for painting.
Gypsum Powder Features :
- Superior whiteness
- Affordable & Cost effective
- Free from shrinkage cracks
- Provides excellent bonding
- Light in weight
- Imparts high coverage
- Zero maintenance
Gypsum Plaster or Gypsum Powder Benefits :
- Faster setting than the conventional sand cements plaster.
- Reduce structural load on building as it is 50% lighter than sand – cement plaster.
- Direct application on RCC, sand cement plaster surface & surfaces to be repainted.
- Smooth matt uniform surface finish.
- No water curing required.
- Compatible with all types of paints & decorative range.
- Low consumption of paint.
- Remove Al The Loose Adhering Particles From The Surface By Using Wire Brush And Potable Water. A Re- Wet The Surface Before Application To Achieve Good Workability And Higher Coverage.
Preparation And Application:
- Mix Powder To Water And Not Water To Powder. Water To Plaster Ratio Is (1 Part Water And 1.5 Part Of Gypsum Plastergypinto Be Maintained To Provide Good Cohesive Workable Mix.Mix Gypsum Plaster Gyp To Water By Using Electrical Hand Mixture Rod To Form Uniform Lump-Free Paste. Install The Wooden Strip / Dhada Or Install The Leveling Strip In The Area Where The Ready Paste Is To Be Appealed.
- Apply The First Coat Approx Up to 8Mm To 10 Mm Of Thickness. Before The First, Coat Sets Rake And Cross Rake The Surface.
- Fill In Any Hollow Area, Level Off, And Compact The Surface, Then Apply The Final Finish Coat.After Complete Drying For Usually 72 Hrs. (Depending On The Thickness And Humidity), The Plain Smooth Leveled Surface Is Ready For Painting Application.
- Once The Mix Has Begun To Set, Additional Thy Material Should Not Be Added, As Performance Properties Of Plaster Will Get Altered, Thus Affecting Workability, Cohesiveness, Adhesion, And Strength. O A Single Coat Should Not Exceed More Than 8 Mm To 10 Mm Of Thickness. If At All Thickness Required Is More Than 8 Mm To 10 Mm, Then Plaster Is To Be Applied In Multiple Coats. O Use The Material Instantly After Mixing. O The Surface On Which The Material Needs To Be Applied Should Be In Line And Levelled. O Gypsum Plaster Gypo Should Not Be Applied On Surface Which Is Subjected Continuous Seepage Or Dampness.
Precaution & Safety:
- Wear Eye Protection, Impervious Gloves And Protective Clothing. O Advised To Avoid Direct Eye And Skin Contact And Recommended To Keep It Out Of Reach Of Chicken.
Packaging & Storage:
- Super White Gypsum Plaster Cr= Is Available In 25 Kg Bag. It Has A Shelf Life Of 6 Months From The Date Of Manufacturing If Stored In A Cool And Dry Location.