- Physical state: Ready to use dry mix powder
- Appearance: White to pale cream
- Pot life: 30 Min
- Dry to touch @ 30Deg: 0-1 Hrs. @ 30Deg.
- Tack free@ 30Deg: Max 8 Hrs.
Walplast Texture is white cement based polymeric textured developed for wall finish, better adhesion and bonding compared to acrylic textures. It decorates the wall as well as protect both interior and exterior wall. It is more economical than other acrylic-based products. Its unique pattern has distinctive appeal. Its special formulation keeps it safe against the ill-effects of the weather. It contains finest quality minerals, white cement and polymers.
Walplast Wall Texture Features:
- Hides cracks: It hides the crack in surface undulation and refines surface cracks.
- Tough textured: Its tough textured finish lasts long and ensures low maintenance.
- Protection of plasters: It protects the plastered wall from heavy rain and wind.
Walplast Wall Texture Benefits:
- UV resistance: It has excellent UV resistance.
- Good workability and high durability: It is highly compatible with plaster and concrete wall surface.
- Anti-algal: It has excellent resistance against the growth of algae and fungi on the wall.
- Provides best value for money.
Walplast Wall Texture Applications:
- Dampen the surface to be plastered with clean water. Allow excess water to drain off.
- Once the surface is clean apply the material with the putty blade or any other suitable trowel on the prepared plastered surface.
- Allow to dry the surface for 5-10 min.
- Apply in patches and with the help of plastic/fiber trowel and move uniformly on the surface to get the desired texture pattern and uniform leveling.